Monday, December 3, 2012

McKinney Holiday Tour of Homes

Saturday my friend Rochelle and I ventured over to McKinney for their
Holiday Home Tour.
 
We only had time for 3 houses because it was her birthday
 and a really yummy lunch was important too. :)
 
The very first house we went to was so beautiful that I was in awe!
 


 
We just stood around studying the way things were displayed.
Yes, these are IPhone pictures.
 
 
 
You can tell I was in love with all the beautiful vignettes.

 
So pretty!

 
The table above was on the back porch! 
 



 
 
Rochelle and I have done another tour in McKinney before. 
You can see the pictures from that one here.

By the way, Valarie at Glimpse of My World also went to the tour.

You can see her pictures here.

9 comments:

Sonia said...

Oh the vignette on the back porch melted my heart! I love topiaries...the dining room looks wonderful too! Thanks for sharing! Looks like you are enjoying the holiday season!
Miss Bloomers

Shenita @ Embellishments by SLR said...

Stacey, these are great! I'm sorry that I missed it! I'm a sucker for vignettes, as well! I'm so glad you shared these! I'm sure you had a blast!

Marla and Steve said...

Those dining chairs really caught my eye! Love the monograms and the buffalo check is fabulous.

Shelia said...

Hi Stacey! Oh, how fun! I love these kinds of tours. That dining room is so beautiful. The vignettes are so lovely.
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Lisa said...

Stacey,
I missed you! Girl I was so busy looking I didn't think to take pics.LOL! It was all so beautiful! I loved Kathy's house as much as I love her shop!

Kelly said...

Holy Mackeral.....I love that house! I am going to click on the other posts that have pics too. Thanks so much for sharing! I bet you had a fun day together. Lunch and home tours with friends are the best!

Andrea at Opulent Cottage said...

How fun! I always seem to miss that tour. Next year we might have to make it a bloggers' meet up :) Can't wait to see how you have decorated that fab new house for Christmas!
xo, Andrea

bj said...

Everything looks just wonderful. What a great tour this must be.
Once, a million years ago, my family and I lived in McKinney for a summer. My mother wanted to move there to be close to a sister, we rented a huge ole house there and I'd love to have it now. I was about 13 and hated moving away from all my friends. My dad couldn't find a job there and we moved back "home". :)

Just a little something from Judy said...

I am in awe just seeing the pictures you shared of this home. Her dining room table is so beautiful! Thanks for sharing these pictures.